Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Slow Stitching...and finishing last!

Well, I think this is what you call 'slow stitching'...and I'm not winning any races but I DO have one row stitched!  (and the crowds roar!)  I'm afraid that I haven't been very productive while watching the Olympics...I have to stop my stitching to watch...and of course critique the performance!!  haha You should hear me...like I KNOW what a good somersault looks like...:o} 

 Here are some close-ups...


 The blocks are small... about 5 1/2"...
The name of the patterns is....
                                      
And I found it in this Quiltmania Magazine....
Now back to the Olympics...keep those fingers loose, thread tight, and flex those wrists!

Have a wicked Wednesday and happy stitching!~P

13 comments:

  1. Keep on stitching Paulette, slow and steady wins the race! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blocks! And yes, the Olympics is killing my productivity too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful heirloom you are creating! It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so pretty! And I am right there with you... Olympics :o) It has been fun watching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am absolutely smitten by these wee baskets!!
    The Olympics are consuming my time, too. Oh, I just noticed the time--I have missed 45 minutes of them already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blocks! The Olympics is an epic handwork session for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful blocks and beautiful stitching. I have been saving all the patterns but never enough time.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blocks are just so lovely--and it's not a race to the finish--enjoy your slow stitching and you will turn out to be the winner after all hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous pattern! And you are doing a great job with it. Beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those little wool blocks are as cute as can be. Enjoy the moment.

    ReplyDelete