Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Clubhouse Chatter….

Geeze..it’s been a while since my last Clubhouse News Report!  I must be having fun!  I sure hope that I can remember who made what..?  If I get projects mixed up, my sincere appologies…but I AM old…very old…

First up, several of the ladies attended a three day workshop at Quilter’s Faire Quilt Shop to make the Professional Bag~

IMG_3755

This bag has so many bells and whistles, pockets and flaps that it is no wonder it took three lessons to make!  Here Kim is demonstrating this flap which can hook over the handle of your pull suitcase…genius!

IMG_3756

And a peak inside at all the pockets and flaps…

 

IMG_3757

Even a built in key fob!

IMG_3758

And a cell phone holder!

IMG_3759

I can see being super organized with this purse…or super lost!  So many pockets to check for things!

IMG_3760

And here’s Karen’s version of the same purse!  Gorgeous, one of a kind bags!!

IMG_3762

Cute little ruffled pockets on each end!

IMG_3764

Here is Glenelle and her first EVER block!!  She is new to quilting and is loving it!

IMG_3766

This is the pattern that she picked for her first project…I will keep you posted!!  You go girl!

IMG_3767-001

Fran designed and executed this magnificent wall hanging!

IMG_3988

Just LOOK at that background piece that pops everything else!  Well done, Fran! You now have a one of a kind piece of Art that you can hang proudly!

IMG_3989

Deb was squaring up her Grandson’s new quilt…getting it ready for binding!!  Go Grandma GO!  VAROOM!

IMG_4003

Pauline has finished her blocks and was putting them together…without going cross-eyed!

IMG_4004IMG_4005

WOW!

IMG_4006

Chris was working on her trees…

 

IMG_4007

This is the pattern that she is working on…LOVE IT!!

IMG_4008

Doris was quilting her wonderful placemats!  Very pretty fabrics!

IMG_4009

I’m not sure who owns these lovely blocks…but they are dang sweet!  They were just sitting there waiting to have their picture taken….  Actually they were waiting to get ironed and I had my camera poised and ready!

IMG_4011

Heritage Judy finished another very cute charity quilt!

IMG_4013

And Martha blew my socks off by paper piecing THESE blocks!  Yowzers!  Tomorrow I am going to show you Martha’s FINISHED quilt!  Pull up those socks nice and tight!  You’ve been warned…:o)

IMG_4014

Incredible or what!

IMG_4016

Kim was zoned out as she wrestled with this monster!  Let me tell you, it was big but Kim has the upper hand and is quilting it BEAUTIFULLY!

IMG_4017

And Jan has finished her wonderful Dogwood Quilt!  Just lovely!

IMG_4040

Check out JoAnn’s t-shirt!!  All I can say is, it’s a good thing that she’s not a gun toting mama…haha

IMG_4041

JoAnne may not pack a gun but she sure packs a wallop when making table toppers….

IMG_4042

Here it is quilted…it’s a Kansas Troubles pattern and it is very sweet!

IMG_4048

And JoAnne was measuring and putting on the final borders to ‘Warm Winter Blessings’ by Primitive Gatherings!  GORGEOUS!

IMG_4049IMG_4050

AND DONE!!  (…and no one got hurt!  Whew!:)

IMG_4057

Sandy was ‘quietly’ working on her “In the Meadow” row two…VERY sweet!

IMG_4054

Looking good, Sandy!

IMG_4055

Don’t you love this sweet bag for threads..with attached pincushion! 

IMG_4053

So there you have it!  Another week of ‘In the Clubhouse’…I’m all caught up and just in the nick of time!!  There’s more Clubhouse Fun today!!

Have a wicked Wednesday and Happy Quilting!~P

11 comments:

  1. Loved every minute of the post...especially that you gals have roped in another newbie and she looks like she is already hooked!!! I cherish my professional tote that a Fabric Stalker made for me...great bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects, it's so much fun getting together with other quilters

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your posts are great, but I love the creativity that is shared in your clubhouse post. What a great group of quilters. And I love my Professional Tote, although it is time for me to make another.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure appreciate all the eye candy you give us for inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a fabulous visit to the Clubhouse! Your group is so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't see about 1/2 your pix but what I did see was lovely. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ladies have been busy, so many beautiful pieces.
    Love the totes and like the idea of making my own and customizing it to fit my needs.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of good stuff! Love that t-shirt.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always good things from the clubhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, you know I love those bags! Lots of great features in that design!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! So many wonderful projects at the clubhouse! Love those bags, but I might have to label the pockets! lol

    ReplyDelete