Monday, June 30, 2014

Machine Monday…

It was a great weekend…both machines are now busy…I have this one on the mid-arm…and another TWIN waiting in the wings…YES, I had enough fabric to make TWO identical quilts!

IMG_1387

And then I stumbled across these blocks in the UFO cupboard!!  (I now have an official UFO cupboard which is NOT a good thing!!)  These blue and white blocks have been dogging me for over 10 years…it’s TIME to use them up!  The original plan was to make a Winter SNOW Quilt but hey…these blocks looks like water too…

IMG_1391

So I’m thinking another baby quilt…and I have these sweet little yellow duckies waiting for a watering hole …yup! Found these in that SAME UFO cupboard!!  They too were designated for another quilt but I am going to use them up!!

IMG_1392

It’s all good! I can feel my feet itching to do a Happy Dance…!!  BUT I need a finish for THAT!!


Have a Magical Monday and Happy Stitching!~P

7 comments:

  1. That blue and white quilt with the yellow ducks is going to be adorable. I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very active and productive week-end I see Paulette! Have a great creative week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the quilting you are doing and I love those blue shades and yellow ducks will be so cute on it.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quilts look wonderful. Can't believe how productive you are!!! Love them all and the ducks on the blue blocks will be perfect ! Looking forward to seeing the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does feel wonderful to get some ufo's cleared out of the way. Your quilt looks great and those ducks will be perfect with the blue.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Paullette ...everything is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spy some lovely fabric on that long arm quilter, envious. The ducks are going to look so good on the water, they will feel very much at home

    ReplyDelete