Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Hemet Loot..

Now for the LOOT pics…both Sandy and I bought a frame from Stars and Scraps…now we just need to stitch something to go inside!!

P1260348_thumb[1]

I had to have this pattern by JAM…but now that I REALLY look at it I may already have this one at home…

P1260340_thumb1

I bought this little FQ bundle and supplemented it with Jan Patek’s new line ‘Front Porch’ (LOVE this fabric!!)

IMG_0012

And of course we found some deals on WOOL!!

P1260339_thumb1

And how could this kit NOT follow me home…dang cute!!

P1260341_thumb1

Now for the boutique loot~

Here’s a peak into ONE of the bags…

P1260345_thumb1

How many bags followed me home??  A few…!  (I’m such a bag!)

P1260342_thumb1

Books and magazines….

P1260346_thumb1

Now that was from day ONE…this is from day TWO!!  Yup, the back seat was FULL…but I’m blaming it all on Sandy and that darn FILL A BAG FOR $1.00!!

P1260377_thumb

The bags went across the seat and spilled onto the floor…

P1260378_thumb

Quick close the door before everything falls out!! 

You really must experience the Hemet Show at least once in your life time!!  Just sayin’….

Have a wildly wonderful Wednesday and happy Stitching!~P

14 comments:

  1. Wowie-Wow!! Looks like great loot - I keep telling myself that it's a good thing I live so far away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to be able to get all this stuff back across the border? That's a lot of loot. The red stripe and the red check fabrics look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I forgot to say that I have some of the Front Porch fabric and the pattern to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hit the jackpot... I just bought Pateks front porch layer cake.. Love it! Not sure where it is going.. Pattern rather pricey. I also have that life in the country and really enjoy their quilts..have a good week
    Hugs, Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 5 wheel will be rocking to one side in the spring. Enjoy your purchases, I have purchase a book and came home and I already have it, so I just pass it on to a friend. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. You find the best deals. I wanna go shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You get an A+ for being the best shopper out there! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul and the wool strips are nice when you want graduated colors in a piece. And I love the grandma piece, really cute idea.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! Looks like you have been having a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a haul! No one gets rid of good stuff like that here. The books alone are worth the second trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make me laugh Paulette with your loot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fill a bag for a dollar! I could handle that!

    ReplyDelete